All items purchased from Zytriz Online Store may contact the Zytriz Support Center at email@example.com and those return items are subject for evaluation within 7 to 10 days from the date of purchase.
Zytriz Online Store gives 1 year supplier warranty. The store warrants the purchaser only if that the products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period aforementioned. Zytriz Online Store does not warrant the operation of the product that are
uninterupted or error-free. Zytriz Online Store does not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the products's usage.
If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is received by Zytriz Online Store within the Limited Warranty Period, Zytriz Online Store will, either
- 1. repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or,
- 2. replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
OBTAINING THE WARRANTY SERVICE
A Warranty Service Order must be requested from Zytriz Online Store within Limited Warranty Period from the date of receipt of shipment.
To request a Warranty Service Order, contact Zytriz Online Store Support Service Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product,
in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection,
to the address specified by Zytriz Online Store. Zytriz Online Store may require the customer to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product.
It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Zytriz Online Store will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
For service support, please email us at: email@example.com or access our social media channels at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty applies only to the product manufactured by or for Dere, that can be identified by the "Dere" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it, and purchased from Zytriz Online Store. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- (a) Damage due to acts of nature, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like;
- (b) Negligence;
- (c) Commercial use;
- (d) Modifications to any part of the Product;
- (e) Damage caused by use with non-Dere products;
- (f) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- (g) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Zytriz Online Store or with improper voltage or power supply; or
- (h) Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Dere. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
No DERE reseller or Zytriz agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
Except to the extent prohibited, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) shall be limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you